Monday, February 27, 2012

Nail Challenge Week 9: Vintage Nails

Hi Lovelies! For Week 9's Nail Challenge, it's Vintage Nails. I racked my brainmost of the week trying to figure out what I was going to do! As always, Google is my friend;) When you first search for "Vintage Nails" on Google, a lot of the images are pretty baby blue and mint green nails with pink and red roses. I understand this is very vintage'y and looks like a Victorian curtain or couch or something lol, but I just don't think I can master that on my nails.

So! I kept looking. I decided to interpret vintage as to what ladies used to do to their nails in the 40s or something! I found some good links and decided I'd try for something like this:
via
via
So this is what I did!
Two Coats Essie Innocent
Migi Nail Art Pen
Finished!
What I used
Another challenge completed! It's not fabulous, but it was definitely fun to try doing my nails similar as to what was done in the past:)

Have you done Vintage Nails yet? How did yours turn out??

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...