Thursday, June 13, 2013

Just when you thought I was gone forever....

Hi Lovelies!! How I've missed you! I've got to tell you that being a MOM is the most amazing and rewarding thing I've ever done in my life. I spend every spare moment I have with my fabulous son; but I've realized how big of a part of my life blogging was and I do miss it!

As you may recall in February I had a huge issue with my comments system and I ended up losing them all. Then for not blogging for four months, I know I've lost a number of readers. I understand I'm going to be almost starting from scratch, but I'm really looking forward to it.

So! Starting in July, I plan on revamping and restarting my blogging!! I have a bunch of products I'm trying now that I can't wait to share with you! So thanks to those of you who have stuck with me! I will be back! And better than ever! Promise:)





1 comment:

  1. Aw so glad life as a mom is great! I can't wait to see what you have coming! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...