Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Latest Technology in Nail Art!

Hey Lovelies!

So here I am again with another new post (yay!) and some exciting news (yay!) and I'll hopefully be posting new stuff on a more regular basis, because I'm testing a TON of stuff right now!:) My husband is trying to convince me to start vlogging... So yeah... we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, you all know how much I *love* nail art and doing my nails! Well, now that I'm a mom, my time is extremely limited (and valuable) so I don't have all the time I used to to make sure everything is perfect. Basically, I have a short amount of time, and if I screw up OH WELL. lol no time to go back and remove and start from scratch. Which is why I am sooo excited to share this new tool with you! This will revolutionize how you do nail art!

If you're like me, your one hand probably looks awesome, and the other hand (done by your non-dominant hand) looks... well, not as good ;) The awesome mavens over at Julep invented....


The Plie! OMG It's like using a pen! Not all those regular, hard to use nail polish cap/brushes. Where has this been all my life?? How has no one else invented these yet?

The good news is that you can have your VERY OWN PLIE as they hit the market TODAY!! (yay!!) And even better news they will fit the Julep polishes you already have!!

So go to Julep's site! Pick up your own! And buy some of their fancy new summer polishes as well!!

Have you tried The Plie yet? What are your thoughts? Do you think you'll pick one up?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...